Nair is the first choice to remove hair for women. The hair removal brand has been trusted by females worldwide. They have a loyal fanbase of millions of customers. From lotions to wax to bleaches, Nair produces more than 25 products aimed at hair removal only. With such a broad catalog, they are no doubt the favorites for silky smooth skin. But how long does the effect of Nair hair removal stays before the hair reappear? This is the only post you need to read for your doubts. Before we tell you the answer, let’s understand how Nair works.
You may also read How to Use Olive Oil for Tanning
How Nair Hair Remover Works?
All the depilatory creams like Nair work by breaking down the structure of the hair follicles. The chemicals present in hair removing creams splitting the keratin bonds that hold our hair with the skin. There are three active chemicals in Nair hair removers – Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, and Sodium Hydroxide. They hydrolize the hair and convert them to gel. You can wipe the hair away with a soft cloth. Other ingredients like oils and urea exfoliate the skin and save the skin from harsh chemicals. You can use the Nair creams for visible hair all over your body. Just make you are not allergic to the ingredients.
How Long Does Nair Hair Removal Last
Nair not only dissolves the hair from the surface of your skin but also the inside. Therefore it is more efficient than shaving. Because the hair loses its roots, it also takes more time to grow. You might notice hair growing back after a couple of days of shaving. Nair, on the other hand, ensures that your skin stays smooth for at least a week. The results depend on your hair growth, though. So if you experience different effects, do not panic. It is normal to get varied findings because of the level of hormones.
Apart from the long duration of regrowth, hair removal with Nair also ensures that your skin and new hair stay soft. Regular shaving can cause dry skin and beautiful pricky hair. Therefore, it is ideal for ditching the razor and being a Nair girl.
Pros and Cons of Nair Hair Removal
- It is an easy DIY process to save time. You don’t have to waste hours waiting for your turn at a salon.
- You get protection from cuts you usually get from razors.
- It is safer to use in the delicate intimate areas.
- Less expensive when compared to other hair removal methods.
- As the process involves the removal of hair under your skin, you get rid of ingrown hair.
- You can find different types of Nair products to suit the area you want to work on.
- Some users may experience some side effects like redness in the skin or irritation. Therefore, it is advised to perform a patch test on a small area of your skin before full application.
- You may have to repeat the process sooner than waxing.
- Repeated use can cause sensitive skin. So make sure you have consulted a doctor before trying.
- A time window of 24-hours is required before any other skin product like lotion or moisturizer is used in the same area.
You may also read Easy Blackhead Removal Techniques at Home
Nair products are the most widely accepted range of hair removal products. However, it is better to get an idea of your skin sensitivity or allergies before using it. There is no perfect product that can suit every need. So, make sure you choose the best one for you.
Here’s a video explaining How Long Does Nair Last
If you liked the article, show us some support by leaving your feedback in the comments.
You can also drop your suggestions; we are eager to improve the quality of our articles as per our readers’ experiences.