Have you ever dreamed of waking up with the perfect skin every day? Is morning makeup not your taste? If your answer is yes, you will love using Clinique repair, wear sculpting night cream. As the name suggests, the night cream works through the night to revitalize your skin. This cream can work wonders for your skin because night time is perfect to heal yourself. Clinique claims that their product can keep your skin de-oxidized for 24 hours. I decided to put their wording on the test for today’s review.
Here’s my Clinique repair wear sculpting night cream review. I will discuss my experience of using the lotion for one month. Let’s get started.
The Clinique Repairwear Sculpting night cream comes in a thick glass-like plastic container. The substantial jar is dense and durable. It fell from my dressing table a couple of times, but there was no significant damage. However, the large plastic case makes the packaging difficult to carry. But we are not going to use it during the day, so it’s an issue only if you travel frequently. However, the cream is rather light on the skin. It is straightforward to use and apply.
How to Use Clinique Night Cream
- Before using the night cream, wash your face.
- After drying up, use a clarifying lotion to remove all the toxins and pollutants.
- You can also put on some moisturizer for extra hydration.
- Finally, apply the Clinique night cream to your face and throat. Make sure to avoid the eyes.
- Leave the lotion overnight and wash your face when you wake up.
Texture and Feel of Clinique Night Cream
The surface of the cream is very thick. I apply only a small amount of lotion with my finger and then spread it evenly. The thickness in the texture gives a very smooth feel while using. I often ended up massaging my cheeks more than I should.
Moreover, I felt very relieved after my massage. I also noticed that my face looked very glossy when I applied the cream. The skin retains moisture and stays hydrated after the daily use of night cream.
The Efficiency of Clinique Night Cream
After prolonged use of Clinique night cream, I was astonished to see precise results. My wrinkles and fine lines started to fade only after a couple of days. The best thing that I experienced with Clinique repair wear was its ability to hold moisture. My rejuvenated skin was able to stay hydrated throughout the day. Even after I wash my face multiple times, there is no loss of glow. It is one of the best night creams to use for a face detox.
Pros and Cons of Clinique Night Cream
- The easy to use night cream can save you precious time in the morning.
- It can reduce the signs of aging from the skin.
- The skin stays hydrated throughout the day after rejuvenating.
- Clinique repair wear can work even in minimal quantities. So you can easily cover three to four months with one box.
- After the application of night cream, the skin becomes baby soft.
- Clinique has kept the price of repair wear night cream in the premium segment.
Here’s a video explaining Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream
You may have to spend a little extra money than your usual face cream for Clinique repair wear sculpting night cream. However, the product is worth every penny you spend on it. In my opinion, there is no other product in the market that can match Clinique night cream. The sculpting lotion can rebuild your skin cells and keep it tight. You will feel young and fresh when you wake up. So, try the Clinique repair wear night cream without any hesitation and tell us your experiences in the comments.