Gifts are not the only way to display affection. Small acts of love can create special moments in your relationship. You can show some love to your significant other by cooking a meal, taking care of them, and understanding their needs. However, sometimes the physical demands are more dominant than emotional support. For those passionate moments, you need some special moves to make them memorable. A sweet kiss can set the mood quickly, but is it enough? You add some spice to your regular romantic night by giving your love a hickey. A hickey, also known as a love bite, is the ultimate form of expressing your love. But do you know how to give someone a hickey? If not, we are here to help you shower your lover on your partner. So, let’s get started with this journey full of affection.
What is a Hickey and What Makes It So Special?
Have you ever asked someone about a bruise, but instead of replying, they blushed? Well, that hurt was a love bite, not some mishap. You can easily get confused between a bruise or a love bite. The basic concept behind both of them is the same. When the blood vessels in our body leak, we get a bluish mark on our skin, which gives a tingling sensation to the person receiving it. A hickey starts as a red mark, turns purple, and eventually becomes brown before fading away.
Over the years, a love bite has become a unique form of expressing your love freely. The feeling of intimate connection and a sense of togetherness makes it more passionate than a kiss. In the most loving moments, sharing a hickey can turn up the heat. However, if you are planning to attend a social event, you should keep such immense passion to some appropriate moments. Now let’s talk about how to give a hickey to the love of your life.
How to Give Someone a Hickey Easily?
Giving a hickey is not rocket science. It would help if you had a passionate moment and some intimate times. If you need a step-by-step guide, here’s how to approach your lover for a love bite:
- Start your romance with light kisses. Some pecks on the lips, then sucking them slowly, and finally sharing a smooch. French kiss is the best fuel to start the fire.
- Start making your way toward the neck, kissing all the time to keep things fiery. Neck is the best place to drop a hickey. However, if you want to keep things secret, you can move towards the shoulders. You can also give a love bite on the inner thighs in the most intimate moments.
- When you reach the location of your drop, start sucking the skin lightly while making a vacuum with your lips. Do not suck too hard as it will irritate the skin. Keep increasing the intensity till the skin darkens. Ideally, a love bite should not last more than 30 seconds.
- If you feel that continuous sucking for half a minute is awkward, you can switch between kissing and sucking. The relaxation will also soothe your partner’s skin and give them a better feeling.
- Your lover will start to moan at the highest point of a love bite, keep going on to increase the pressure. However, make sure you stop once the moans begin to feel pain. Excessive love bites can damage the blood vessels.
Taking Care of a Hickey
- You can apply a skin lotion to lighten the darkness if you want to hide the hickey.
- Do not use teeth while giving a hickey. A toothy bite can decrease the passion unless your lover loves kinky stuff.
- Do not use saliva or lick the hickey. A sticky mess can ruin the romantic mood otherwise elevated by the love bite.
Here’s a video explaining How to Give Someone A Hickey? – The Ultimate Love Mark
That’s all about how to give some a hickey. The process is simple and full of passion. Make sure to give your lover a love bite the next time you plan a romantic adventure. Your partner’s pleasure will increase multi-folds, and you will provide them with a memorable time. If you have any doubts about love bites or any other romantic idea, you can ask us without hesitation.