Thighs are one of the most prized assets of a woman’s body. Perfectly toned thighs give you the confidence of their own. But the inner thighs can embarrass when you unbutton your pants in those cozy moments. Sometimes it’s difficult to wear shorts and beachwear because of uneven skin tone. Darkened inner thighs are more common than we think. Even fair skin can get darker tones in the private areas. The different tones don’t look aesthetically pleasing. If you suffer from the same, we have brought the top tips to get rid of dark spots on inner thighs.
We have a bunch of home remedies for lightening the shade of your skin. You can use the things readily available at home to make a lotion easily. Everyday stuff like honey, lemon, aloe vera, and almonds is enough to give you better undertones. This article is about the top home remedies to get rid of dark spots on inner thighs. But first, let’s understand why inner thighs get more mysterious than other areas.
Cause of Darker Skin Tone on Inner Thighs
- The most basic reason for changing skin color is friction. While working out, running, or sometimes during walking, our skin is affected by the resistance of clothes we wear. This causes the skin cells to lose their pigmentation.
- Imbalance in hormones is also a significant cause of the pigmentation change. It is more common during pregnancy, menstruation, or lactation.
- Prolonged exposure to sun rays is also harmful to the skin as it causes damage to skin cells.
- There are some medical issues like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom, Acanthosis Nigricans, Diabetes Mellitus, etc.
Remedies on How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Inner Thighs Completely
- Using Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Coconut Oil is an essential part of almost every skin remedy. The anti-bacterial, moisturizing, and antioxidant properties of coconut oil benefit the skin a lot. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and treat hyperpigmentation. Therefore, you can use lemon juice to de-tan your skin. Here are the steps to use the coconut-lemon lotion:
- Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil with the juice of a half lemon.
- Apply the mixture to the thighs and massage for 10-15 minutes.
- Let your skin absorb the moisture and rinse it when done.
You may also read 9 Things That Will Happen When You Sleep With An Onion In Your Sock
- Potato Scrub to Treat Dark Inner Thighs
The catecholase enzyme present in potatoes can lighten your skin. You don’t need any steps to do this. Cut a potato into thin slices and rub them on your skin. Repeat the process for 15 minutes and wash. You will get amazing results within a couple of weeks.
- Orange Peel with Honey
Oranges have similar properties to lemons. They have Vitamin C in abundance and act as a bleaching agent. Here’s how to use it with honey to get rid of dark spots on inner thighs.
- Take a spoon of honey in a bowl and squeeze a peel of an orange in it.
- Now you need to prepare a powder of the peel or grate it.
- Add it to the mixture prepared in step 1.
- Apply the paste to your inner thighs. Let it dry for around 15 minutes.
- Wash and welcome soft and smooth thighs.
- Rose Water, Lemon, and Glycerine
Adding rose water and glycerine to lemon will make your thighs so irresistibly soft, you’ll find yourself feeling them often. You make the lotion by following these steps:
- Mix one spoon each of lemon juice and glycerine with three or four drops of rose water.
- Apply this lotion to the dark areas and let it work overnight.
- Wash the inner thighs when you take a bath the next morning.
- Aloe Vera Gel and Almond Oil
Aloe Vera’s soothing effect is very beneficial to keep our skin young and fresh. Mixing it with almond oil gives an additional advantage of Vitamin E.
- Drop a few drops of almond oil to one spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Massage your thighs with the prepared lotion for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the inner thighs once the skin absorbs the lotion.
Here’s a video explaining How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Inner Thighs
While using these home remedies to get rid of dark spots on inner thighs, make sure you do not have any problem with the materials used. However, there are no side effects of these homemade things as they are entirely natural.
For more beauty tips and ideas, follow us by subscribing to the page.