I bet you have a friend who just can’t quit talking about the benefits of green tea. Believe it or not, but it’s time you start following their advice. Green tea is the healthiest drink in nature. Regular consumption of green tea rejuvenates your whole body. The supplements present in green tea are like a health potion for us. However, it is vital to understand how to extract the maximum benefits from green tea. Today we tell you how to make green tea at home for healthy living.
Green tea has antioxidants in abundance. These antioxidants can heal our heart, improve blood flow, reduce cell damage, and have antiaging properties. The best thing is that gree tea is readily available. You don’t have to spend a considerable lump of your salary to stay healthy. You can use green tea as your daily morning drink, as a face pack, or even as a lotion. Consuming it with hot water is the most effective method for internal cleansing. An early morning drink can help you stay toxins free, enjoying your life to the fullest. But without a proper technique, you would end up with a bitter, raw drink. That’s why we are here with the most straightforward recipe to make green tea at home. To harness the maximum potential from green tea, you need to brew it well. Follow the steps below to taste the authentic sip of green tea.
Make Green Tea with Leaves at Home in Simple Steps
- Step 1 – Boil 1 cup of water in a pot. Add a teaspoon of green tea leaves for each cup you want to make. Let the leaves for two to three minutes. You will get a bitter taste if you allow them to boil for more than three minutes.
- Step 2 – Put a clean strainer over your cup and pour the tea. Wash the filter well before using, if you use it for black tea often. The residue of black tea will blend in with your green tea if you don’t clean it properly. The natural properties of green tea will get doped as a result.
- Step 3 – Enjoy the authentic taste of natural green tea. Adding half a teaspoon of honey will give you an alternate flavour.
Make Green Tea with Tea Bags at Home
- Step 1 – Heat water to around 850C in a teapot. Boiling water is not suitable for use with tea bags. It is harsh on the layer of the bag.
- Step 2 – Pour the hot water in a cup and add a teabag. Let green tea steep in the water for 2-3 minutes. You can cover the container with a coaster or lid to preserve the heat.
- Step 3 – Stir your tea for a minute and enjoy the refreshing taste. Let the tea steep for less than a minute if it’s not strong enough for you.
Moreover, if you don’t like the natural taste of green tea, you can use Ceylon cinnamon or lemongrass for an exquisite taste.
Benefits of Green Tea as a Health Supplement
- Green tea has polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory properties.
- The amino acid, L-theanine, present in green tea, can improve the neurotransmitters of our brain.
- Dieticians often recommend green tea to those who want to lose weight quickly. Green tea acts as a supplement to physical activity and helps in burning fat faster.
- The antioxidants can reduce the probability of getting cancer.
- Green tea can prevent brain cells from accumulating neurodegenerative diseases.
- The catechins of green tea can kill oral bacteria. As a result, digestion and dental health improve.
- This ancient remedy is a proven herb to stay safe from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
Here’s a video explaining How To Make Green Tea For Health Benefits
Green tea is a boon to humanity from mother nature. Start your day with fresh green tea in the morning to live a long and healthy life.