If you have colored your hair, you must have suffered from orange or brassy hair. The discolored effect comes when we apply too much of hair dye. The bleaching often tampers the pigment levels of your hair, and thus we get undesired results. If you are suffering from bronze or orange hair, a hair toner might come in handy. Hair toners can do miracles to improve your colors. Wella hair toner for orange hair is the best product you can ever buy. The best thing about the Wella hair toner is that you can get the perfect shade according to the color of your hair. So let’s look at how different shades of Wella toner for orange hair can help you get the tone you like.
Getting bronze tones in silver-colored hair is frustrating. The orange hair does not blend in any way with silver. Instead, they make them even worse. You can use these hair toners to revert the color to the shiny silver that you want.
Pale Silver Shade – T10
The pale silver shade is perfect to start before you get lightly colored hair. The hair toner, previously known as “Ivory Lady,” has violet-blue undertones. These colors will remove the orangy undertones and give them their natural color back.
Unlike the real ash color, the ash on the hair color is blonde-ish. But the unwanted bronze can ruin the experience. So use a Wella toner for orange hair before you dye your hair.
Pale Ash Blonde Shade – T14
The former “Silver Lady” of hair toners, is the best choice for removing the violet-blue undertones. Just make sure you are using the hair toner on pre-lightened tresses. The final result will be a pale ash blonde.
Lightest Ash Blonde Shade – T18
Another legendary lady from Wella’s catalog is the “White Lady.” The hair toner is a blessing for pre-bleached yellows with an ability to get rid of violet undertones. The light brass-colored hair will get treated easily with T18 Wella hair toner.
To cancel out the bold shades from your dark-colored hair, you need a perfect hair toner. Our hair can get repaired with beige Wella toner for orange hair.
Lightest Beige Blonde Shade – T11
The hair toner with a violet-green tint gives the natural light blonde color. If you like lighter shades of blonde like beige, you will love to use this hair toner.
Beige Blonde Shade – T35
For a darker shade of blonde, you can use the T35 hair toner. It cancels out the reddish-orange.
How to Apply Wella Toner to Treat Orange Hair
To get the perfect shade of hair color, you need to apply the Wella toner for orange hair correctly. Before you start, you’ll need a 10 volume developer for hair color along with the Wella hair toner. You can also use a 20 volume developer, but only if you have the recommendation from a pro stylist. Now let’s follow a step-by-step procedure to get a hair color that blends perfectly.
- Mix one part of Wella Color Charm with two parts of the developer. You can test it on a single strand of hair to check how long it will take to get the results.
- Before you start applying the mix to your hair, make them damp.
- Start the toning from the bottom of your hair by clipping them to the top of our head. You should use gloves to avoid stains on your hand.
- Starting from the roots, apply even amount of hair toner till every strand is covered.
- Finally, put a shower cap on and wait for the toner to dry. Wait for almost half an hour to settle the toner.
- Rinse your hair with cold water after the time is done. Make sure you are not using any shampoo because that would remove the effect of hair toner.
Taking Care of Color Toned Hair
After you have completed the procedure, you need to take care of your newly treated hair. Here’s how you can take complete care after using the Wella toner for orange hair.
- Treat your hair with silicon-free shampoo only. Use conditioner twice every week. Avoid shampooing the hair for a couple of days after the toning. However, you can use the conditioner to soften them.
- If you can get a leave-in purple conditioner, apply it before showering to prevent bronze hair.
Here’s a video explaining How to Use Wella Toner for Orange Hair and Its Benefits
Wella toner for orange hair is the perfect blend of vibrant shades that help in reducing the ill-colored hair. The hair toner works like a magic potion to treat the abnormalities after you bleach your hair. So grab a Wella hair toner today and get rid of the lousy bronze hair strands.