Every woman loves to experiment with her looks. But playing with hair color is a whole another level of adventure. Most of us have tried a different shade of hair color at least once. While it is a lovely unique experience, sometimes it is difficult to carry the color longer. That’s where semi-permanent hair comes into the scene. Semi-permanent hair dyes allow us to try multiple shades without worrying about the permanent effects.
Moreover, semi-permanent hair color doesn’t damage hair as much as the permanent ones. Most semi-permanent dyes get removed after 15-20 washes. So, here’s a catalog to choose the best semi-permanent hair color for you.
Manic Panic Hair Dye
Though the name of ‘Manic Panic’ is a little cheesy, it is one of the best-rated products on Amazon. The vegan and 100% natural hair dye is the most exceptional product you can use on your hair. Manic Panic gives you 39 options to choose for a “high voltage” look. Every color is unique to match the tastes of the users. Manic Panic hair dye has a brilliant portfolio to boast. It is also the winner of Best Hair Color award in 2017 in the Beauty Hit List of Nylon magazine.
- Manic Panic has the broadest range of colors.
- The semi-permanent color fades away quickly.
- It is easy to apply the creamy hair dye.
- The Manic Panic color keeps the hair moisturized.
L’Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color
L’Oreal Paris is the love of every woman. The Colorista semi-permanent hair color is another gem in the showcase of L’Oreal. The hair dye comes in 11 tangy and fancy shades. There is no use of ammonia or peroxide in color. Therefore, it is ideal for keeping your hair healthy. If you want to be more playful, you can mix multiple colors and get rainbow streaks.
- The Colorista hair color is vegan and ammonia-free.
- The colors are highly pigmented.
- It is easy to remove the Colorista hair dye.
Joico Intensity Hair Color
Joico is the right choice for beauty lovers. This semi-permanent color has a bio-advanced peptide formula for brilliant pigmentation. Moreover, the dye keeps your hair healthy with K-PAK reconstructor. If you already have light-colored hair, Joico intensity hair dye is perfect for you. Stylists of BehindTheChair.com gave the Favorite Pastel Color Line award to Joico in 2017.
- The pigmentation is high level, and the color is vibrant.
- Joico products are animal cruelty-free.
- The ingredients of the hair dye are natural and hair friendly.
Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color
Clairol hair dye is one of the most naturally rich products on our list. The 80% ingredients of the color come from mother nature. There are extracts of the most healthy plants like coconut and aloe vera that make Clairol’s hair color different. The Vitamin E present in Clairol dye also gives the hair ample moisturization.
- Clairol Hair dye takes around ten minutes to apply.
- The vitamins and other natural ingredients keep hair soft.
- The dye only needs 28 washes to return to normal.
- It is easy to cover the grey hair with Clairol Natural Instincts.
Arctic Fox Vegan Hair Color
Arctic Fox is the best smelling hair dye on our list. The vegan hair color is cruelty-free and comes with a chemical-free formula. Instead of chemicals, the ingredients of Arctic Fox color are good for hair. Moreover, Arctic Fox is also working with a lot of charities on the local and global levels. So, you can also get a feeling of goodwill while you buy this vegan hair dye.
- The vegan hair dye provides high pigmentation quickly.
- Arctic Fox hair dye has a sweet fragrance that lingers subtly.
- The company loves to charity. Their 15% profit goes to various organizations worldwide.
- The natural ingredients nourish your hair thoroughly.
Ion Color Brilliance Hair Color
Ion Color Brilliance is one of the most brilliant semi-permanent hair dyes. The resulting color after drying is so vivid that you’ll turn heads wherever you go. Ion Color Brilliance is the best choice for sensitive color-treated hair. It is very gentle on the already delicate, bleached hair. The essential oils like argan oil, pequi oil, etc. are present in this gorgeous hair color to maintain the health of your locks.
- This color contains 38% less ammonia than others.
- An applying brush also comes in the box of Ion hair dye.
- Ion also provides an after-color toner that gives shiny and healthy hair.
- Most of the ingredients used in this product are natural.
Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Bigen hair dye comes with some peculiar constituents like honey, sunflower oil, and beeswax. These ingredients are unique among natural hair colors. So, it is a bit of a hit or miss for some people. However, the tint is very impressive. The range of colors that Bigen provides is also extensive.
- Bigen claims that their hair dye can help reduce hair fall and breakage.
- Sixteen magnificent shades to choose from.
- The hair dye doesn’t stain the skin.
- The ammonia-free formula is very gentle on hair.
SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Hair Color
The Dark and Lovely hair color is a highly pigmented yet natural dye. SoftSheen-Carson proves that a color that holds on to hair can be gentle too. The texture of the hair dye is smooth, and it doesn’t drip on to your skin. The basic formula of the color is effective on even the darkest tints of hair. Therefore, you can use it without worrying about the intensity of the color.
- The Dark and Lovely hair dye improves the texture and feel of your hair.
- The olive oil and pomegranate oil balances the shine of the gorgeous curls.
- There are eight gorgeous shades that you can choose from.
IROIRO Premium Hair Color
Iroiro is a peculiar brand for those who love to experiment. From the very first look, Iroiro hair dye will fuel the hipster inside you. The main ingredient of the hair dye is coconut oil, which leaves the scalp and hair hydrated. Moreover, the hair color leaves a lovely yuzu-cranberry fragrance. The colors of the Iroiro premium hair dye match their swatch perfectly.
- Iroiro premium is a 100% vegan hair color.
- You can expect consistent color tint from the hair dye.
- The color will never drip or sticks on the skin.
Wella Color Touch Hair Color
Wella is one of the most common brands when it comes to hair care. The color touch hair dye is no exception. Wella color also brings deep lowlights to your hair apart from covering the grey shades. Give the dye 20 minutes, and you’ll get a deep tint of your favorite color. There are more than two dozens shades of Wella color touch available in the market.
- Wella Color Touch is completely ammonia-free.
- There are a lot of shades available to suit each skin tone.
- The pigmentation of the Wella dye is uniform.
Here’s a video explaining how useful is Best Semi Permanent Hair Color for A Spiced Up Look
These are the top semi-permanent hair colors that you can use to spice up your regular look. Each of these products is rated highly by its users, but it’s all just a matter of choice. If you are interested, you can try the hair dye that you find interesting and tell us your experience. We love to update our articles according to customer response.